A beautiful day here in Washington, though rather chilly. Spent the day figuring out most of the systems for the trailer & checking to be sure that I got what was ordered. There's a fair amount to learn & remember as most everything runs on 2 different kinds of power or has 2 different water sources. This is handy as everything runs with or without hookups, which will allow me to pull up anywhere & camp. My brain is pretty fried, but it looks like I got what I wanted & most everything works - still have to figure out a couple of things tomorrow. Thank goodness for YouTube videos!



Comments

  1. It's super cute! Hope to see pics of the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the inside is only half finished, as I want to have parts of it completed in a unique way that will work better for me - one person traveling for long periods rather than the more usual couple going for shorter spans. But will try to get some pics at some point. -- Lorraine

      Delete
  2. I love your camper and look forward to seeing it in person.
    Are you still working with the manufacturer in person? If yes, I would suggest recording or videoing their comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour