I just hung around today doing laundry & such, waiting for the appointment tomorrow to adjust the trailer brakes again. So, nothing new to report. Since some one asked, here are some pics of the inside of there trailer. I requested that the front sleeping loft & rear dinette areas not be finished. Since I'll be traveling solo, the standard finishes (queen mattress in front & 2-4 person dinette in the rear) don't make sense for me. Those areas will be finished/customized for me by a company in North Carolina.




    









Comments

  1. Your new toy looks great. Glad you are taking your time and using KOA. Those campground s are usually well run and a good resource of information about surroundings and trailer help. Lor you have forced me to try something I never do is BLOG! C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this blogging is new for me too, but only practical way to keep everyone updated. I'm blessed to have peeps in my life who worry about me & are interested in my whereabouts. -- Lorraine

      Delete
    2. Yay! I found you. Gorgeous interior of camper! Lamenting some election results today
      .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour