bit of a weird day

 The propane detector in the trailer went off 3 times last evening when the trailer was closed up with the AC on. Most of the trip, I've had the windows open. So, this morning, I dealt with that. This is the second person who evaluated it & assured me that there isn't a leak. The consensus seems to be that it's off-gassing from the adhesives & such used in construction. So, I'll carry on with the windows open. 

After noon, I drove most of the way to the northern end of the Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range. It turned out to be further than I'd planned, & a storm blew in when I was getting close. I'd been told not to go in when the roads are wet as they are red clay & a real mess when wet.  So, I turned around.

Hence, I just took a few landscape shots. The first one has a windmill support on the left side & the mountain is Pryor Mountain, where I was headed. 

Back in camp, I made 2 big batches of food & froze a bunch of meals for the next few weeks. Now, it's raining...the most rain all trip, which means it's lasted more than 15 minutes, but won't last too long. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour