more scenery

Driving west from Billings to Bridger, I first drove the Shield River Valley Scenic Drive. These are the Crazy Mountains. (I felt right at home.)

The Bridger Canyon Scenic Drive was even prettier.

I'm camped at a pretty spot along the Bridger Canyon Scenic Drive. There are 2 towns named Bridger in MT; yesterday, I drove through the one southwest of Billings, & now I'm near the one northeast of Bozeman. 


There are beautiful thistles in the campground. A terrible hail storm blew through - thought that the trailer was going to be flattened by 20 minutes of ferocious hail. It put a small hole in the rear wall of the trailer, so I hate to think what it did to the top.  

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour