first day of rally

A number of new fiberglass trailers arrived today, & a few more will arrive tomorrow. Was fun catching up with folks I met at other rallies & meeting some new folks as well. This evening, one couple from our group hosted a cocktail hour featuring mulled wine along with some other drinks & snacks. 

These pics are to share a bit of what the campground is like. The first pic is taken from my trailer doorway; there's lovely creek beyond the neighbor's trailer. The night-time pic is the trailer on the other side of me, & not from our group - there are 20-25 folks in that trailer & a couple of yurts. My idea of camping involves quietly looking at the night sky, so I won't be sorry to move across the campground tomorrow. 


The first shot is across the campground yesterday & includes a couple of fiberglass trailers. Some folks even decorate for the season. 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour