Winter wanderings - day 1

Just got my trailer back from the shop late on Monday, so spent Tuesday repacking everything; had to remove the bed & all my clothes to have the work done, & repacked food & such after a hiatus at home. Besides getting organized to leave for 3 months this morning, I had to make a small repair on the coupler for the hitch. Fortunately, it was something so simple that even I could figure it out, & no fancy parts were needed. Finally launched about noon. 

Needed to stop back in the shop in Columbus, Ohio, to pick up some items they forgot to put back in the trailer on Monday, then continued west on I-70 to the Ohio/Indiana border. Staying in the parking lot of this place, where I'll shop a bit in the morning. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gros Morne: Trout River area

family reunion

Pinware & Point Amour