the scenic route

Most of the morning was spent pottering around the campground saying goodby to folks. A NL (Newfoundland) sticker in the window of a trailer caught my eye; by the time the owner & I finished talking, we were confirmed friends. 

Here's a last look at the river & a fun item in the campground. 


Toward noon, I prepared for the short drive across the border into Canada & on to Niagara Falls. Yikes, my passport wasn't in the glove box! I've kept it there since getting th trailer, as I've crossed into Canada from 1 to 6 times each year since then. It seems that I failed to put it back there after being in the UK this summer. So, the new plan was the "scenic route" to Niagara Falls.

I drove 5 hours home, did a load of wash, washed my hair, showed the trailer to some curious neighbors, & picked up the pass port. There's a 2-hour limit to park the trailer at my condo complex, so I headed 1 1/2 hours up the road to an overnight stop at a Cracker Barrel in Meadville, PA.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ALCAN & Cassiar

family & a fountain show

family